what a funny?

Education 12:30 AM |

Police : Where Do You Live?
Kid : With My Parents.
Police : Where Do Your Parents Live?
Kid : With Me.
Police : Where Do You All Live?
Kid : Together.
Police : Where Is Your House?
Kid : Next To My Neighbors House.
Police : Where Is Your Neighbors House?
Kid: If I Tell You , You Won't Believe Me.
Police : Tell Me.
Kid : Next To Mine.













A man in India saw a dog about 2
bite a lady.
He killed d dog...
Indian News reports:
INDIAN CITIZEN SAVES LADY FROM
DOG.
Man:'I am not an INDIAN citizen'.
So report changed 2
FOREIGN HERO SAVES LADY FROM
DOG.
Man:'Actually,I am from Pakistan'
Next day headline:
TERRORIST ATTACKS LOCAL Dog,,













An Engineering Student
went & proposed a girl.
Girl : What can u do to make me
love you ?
Boy : I will do what ever u want, I
will bring stars from the sky, I will
jump from where ever u say, I will
do anything for u.
Girl : Can u complete ur Engineering Course
without a single back??
.
.
.
.
Boy : take care of urself sister......i
have some work....i'm leaving..... .













Husband wanted to call the hospital
to ask about his pregnant wife,
but accidently called the cricket stadium.

He asks, “How’s the situation?”

He was shocked nd nearly died on hearing the reply.

They said, “It’s fine. 3 are out,
hope to get another 7 out by lunch,
last one was a duck!”.. :P










you will also like this 

0 comments:

Post a Comment