mix jokes

Education 7:50 PM | , ,

An Angry Wife To Her Husband On Phone: “Where The Hell Are You?”

Husband: “Darling You Remember That Jewellery Shop Where You Saw The Diamond Necklace And Totally Fell In Love With It & I Didn’t Have Money That Time & I Said Baby It’ll Be Yours One Day”

Wife, With A Smile & Blushing: “Yeah, I Remember That My Love”

Husband: “I’m In The Barber Shop Just Next To That Shop“


Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: Mom and dad were
fighting.
Teacher: They were fighting, so
why are you late?
Student: One shoe was with dad
and the other was with mom



Man : what is your father's name?
.
.
boy: laughing......!
.
.
Man: what is your mother's name??
.
.
boy: smiling......!

.
.
Man: Are you kidding???
.
.
boy: no thats my brother name...
i m joking.....










Mom To Her 7 Year Old Kid.

"Lets practice maths. .

Ok?

Lets start with addition.

Example:

Your aunt gave you 2 oranges n 2 bananas.

Whats your answer?"

"Thannk You Auntie!!"












We go to school, to attend "CLASS" .
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Sleep Silently.

at home, we have to "STUDY".
S.T.U.D.Y. = Sleep, Tv, Unlimited-sms, Dota, Youtube.

in class, we're given "HOMEWORK."
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K = Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge.

while doing homework, we refer to "TEXTBOOK".
TEXTBOOK = TEXTing + faceBOOK.....












teacher to ram: tell me the height of mount Everest
ram to teacher: i don't know sir
teacher : then stand up 
ram: why sir? if I stand up on the bench will I be able to see the Mt. Everest?




  
you will also like this

back to class 

all computer jokes


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment