funny funny funny and funny

Education 12:47 AM |

kiran: "I want my money now!" 

niran: I'll killmyself so that I won't pay you *he pulled a gun and shot himself dead* 

kiran:"hahaha..... If you think you will get away with my money then you are wrong, I will follow you until you pay me *he takes the gun and shot himself dead as well* 

Biran was watching from a distance he laughed n said "these guys are funny, I want to watch this till the end" .... he also took the gun and killed himself! 

"SO IF U WANT 2 KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, U KNOW WHAT 2 DO... :D\



HaKu pitai khayera ghar farke
paxi::.

Putali :- HaKu, talai k vo ?

HaKu :- aaja bus ma manxe haru ko pitai khayeko thiye

Putai :- kina haneko talai ??

HaKu :- mero euta photo bus ma khaseko theyo. tespaxi maile ..
"Madam,tapai ko saari ali mathi sarnus na ma photo linxu" vaneko...
marne garera pityo ni!! :D :D














RAJESH DAI went to court
JUDGE:
"Order ! Order !"
RAJESH DAI:
"1 Pizza, 2 plate MOMO, 3 chicken fry & 1 Cold-
drink !"
JUDGE:
"Shut Up !"
RAJESH DAI:"No,No..7 -Up!










you will also like this 



1 comments:

Magnetic Island Artist Edward Blum. said...

Great blogs, if you like an Australian friend I am on face book. :)

Post a Comment